The polystyrene-resistant DUPLI-COLOR Matt Sprays are ideal for decoration purposes, window displays, stand construction at trade fairs, shop equipment, etc.,
Also for do-it-yourselfers. Indispensable for stand constructiors, decorators, flower-arrangers etc., but also for handicraft work at home or in courses and seminars.
The polystyrene-resistant paint allows to spray directly on polystyrene bowl, blocks and other forms without a previous special priming.
Available in many RAL and fashion colours, gold and silver bronce and as a clear coat.
QUALITY AND PROPERTIES
- Polystyrene-resistant acrylic lacquer with a special solvent
- Very good coverage
- Excellent adhesion on many materials, e.g. polystyrene, metal, wood, glass, caramics, eternite, concrete, stone, paper, cardboard, coatable hard plastics, flowers etc.
- Good flow, smooth surface
- Dries quick and evenly
- Suitable for painting and repairing indoors and outdoors objects
- Resistant to wiping
- Weather-resistant, light-proov, UV-resistant
- Scratch-, bump- and shock-proof
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL DATA
- Basis of the binder:Acrylate co-polymeres
- Colour: diverse
- Degree of gloss(at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530):
matt: 5 – 10 gloss units
Depending on consistence and colour of the ground:
150 ml are sufficient for approx. 0.4 m² depending on colour
400 ml are sufficient for approx. 1.0 m² depending on colour
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Dust-dry: after approx. 10 minutes
Dry to touch: after approx. 30 minutes
Cured: after approx. 24 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Temperature-resistant:up to 80°C
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
- Size: aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 150 ml resp. 400 ml
ENVIRONMENT AND LABELLING
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as “special refuse”.
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
The most DUPLI-COLOR spray paints have a so-called no-spray ring or a tamper-proof cap. This is to avoid unauthorized use. Please see the corresponding advises on the cap or on the label.
Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- Remove rust and dirt.
- The ground has to be clean, dry and free from fat.
- Possibly existing old paintings and smooth surfaces have to roughened with fine sand paper.
- Mask off areas not to be painted.
- Before use, shake can for 3 minutes.
- Test spray at an invisible spot.
- Spray from a distance of approx. 25 cm several thin coats.
- Do not spray over surfaces which are painted with synthetic resin lacquer!
TIPS FOR SPRAY PAINTING
Protect the object and the surrounding area from spray mist.
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
|Deco Matt blaulila 150||150 ml||749131|
|Deco Matt elfenbein 150||150 ml||749070|
|Deco Matt enzianblau 150||150 ml||749162|
|Deco Matt erikaviolett 150||150 ml||749124|
|Deco Matt feuerrot 150||150 ml||749100|
|Deco Matt gelbgrün 150||150 ml||749209|
|Deco Matt Goldbronze 150||150 ml||650741|
|Deco Matt Goldbronze 400||400 ml||193200|
|*||Deco Matt Klarlack 150||150 ml||749285|
|*||Deco Matt Klarlack 400||400 ml||193262|
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
EXAMPLES FOR USE
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of: January 5, 2010
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color. * no color identification possible